Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday James!

The 27th of August was James' first birthday. It was a nice quiet day with just James and me and his dad when he got home from work. I made a small cake that the three of us shared after chicken wings for dinner. Jimmy and I had chicken wings delivered to the hospital the night James was born, so we decided to start a tradition of having it on his birthday.

Jimmy's parents come tonight for the long weekend, and we'll have a party on Sunday afternoon with James' playgroup. That's provided my sore throat is gone by then. I'm almost recovered, but the kiddos don't want what James and I had!

This has been such an exciting and exhausting year. Jimmy and I can't imagine our lives without our little boy. We are so blessed.

DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0134.JPG

No comments: