Friday, December 19, 2008

Party Time

aWe had such a fun day today. James and I loaded up the car and headed to Round Rock for the Bartholomew Family Christmas Party. We went a little early because I had some last minute Ikea shopping to do before we left for Tucson. James and I got what we needed from Ikea and got to Grandma and Grandpa's house just in time for a quick/not really existent nap before the party started. James had plenty of friends to play with this afternoon. Seems like a lot of people had babies this past year. I could kick myself for not having the camera (I left it in Tucson), because it was just so fun to see the kids. James was worn out by the end of the whole thing, and we left at about 7:30. We had a great time, and hopefully this party becomes a tradition!

No comments: