Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas x 2

Well, we are finally done traveling this year. We had a whirlwind Christmas in Tucson and another Christmas here at home with my folks. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful families. This has, truly, been the best Christmas yet. I could ramble for days about everything we've done in the past week, instead I thought I'd list some things that we don't ever want to forget (in no particular order):

  • Christmas shopping with the Pratt ladies.
  • Decoration shopping with my mom.
  • Decorating the Christmas tree.
  • Watching as James saw the lit tree for the first time.
  • Jimmy putting up Christmas lights on the house.
  • Teaching James how to rip off wrapping paper. DSC_0086.JPG
  • James not really caring to rip off wrapping paper.
  • James playing with each toy as it was unwrapped and not knowing there was a whole tree of presents waiting for him to open.DSC_0038.JPG
  • Jimmy getting frustrated by James not wanting to tare through all the gifts.
  • James walking around the airports. DSC_0123.JPG
  • James making friends with all of the other toddlers in the airport.
  • Baking cinnamon rolls with Sandra.
  • James walking around my parents house not caring that there were tons of presents for him to open. DSC_0001.JPG
  • James' curly red hair that looks really good with his red sweater.
  • Watching Christmas movies.
  • How happy Bob was about his secret Santa gift.
  • James playing with Mom's feather dusters.
  • James' little blue shoes
  • Krista's Christmas frog.
  • James and Eric playing together.
  • My Dad's laugh when James does something cute or funny.DSC_0015.JPG
  • Doing scratchers tickets after Christmas dinner with my family.
  • James never wanting to be held, despite everyone's undying need to squeeze him tight.
DSC_0091.JPG
  • Beautiful snow in Tucson. DSC_0096.JPG
  • James and my mom playing in the tee pee. DSC_0028.JPG

I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can think of right now. Merry Christmas and may everyone have a blessed New Year.


No comments: