Thursday, January 1, 2009

For Auld Lang Sign My Dear...

It has been such a great year for the Texas Mooneys. We had a lot of fun last night to cap the year off. We went to a great party to celebrate the New Year in the London time zone (6 pm) so the kiddos could celebrate. Then we went and Jimmy set off some fireworks with his bosses family. We hung out with them for an hour or two and James was in bed by nine o'clock. Jimmy and I ate fondue and drank sparkling cider and watched the ball drop before heading off to bed. It was such a great night.

Today, James and I headed up early to my parents house for breakfast while Jimmy grouted the tile in the bathroom (post to come about that!)

My mom thought James was in need of a riding/push toy for her house and so we picked this up today. James was in heaven =)

DSC_0071.JPG

No comments: